Selling on Amazon and eBay is often the first step when it comes to e-commerce business. But in the long run, most retailers want to place their products outside of these giants - this leaves definitely many advantages!
The DreamRobot e-commerce management system is particularly well suited for the use of a multichannel strategy. Next to individual scaling of the software and a customizable constellation of sales interfaces, our management system also offers unique functions that are essential for successful multichannel business.
Why you should rely on multichannel sales
On the one hand, multichanneling is a real sales turbo for many online retailers. On the other hand, competitive pressure is also increasing and many retailers need to stand out from the crowd more than ever. A well-thought-through multichannel strategy is exactly the right way to establish your products on the market in the long term and to bind customers to your brand and products.
Unique functions for fast processes
DreamRobot is the hub for all your purchases and sales. No matter how many marketplaces, online shop systems or stationary stores you connect to DreamRobot: the e-commerce management system processes all transactions and data in one software. All tasks that arise for each of your sales portals can be managed and processed at the push of a button with DreamRobot.
No overselling thanks to the DreamRobot cross-portal quantity comparison
Our cross-portal quantity comparison is a unique function in DreamRobot e-commerce management. It ensures that the real stock of products is always matched with the sales figures. On top of that the quantity of products on the sales platforms will always match your current stock. Rely on our cross-portal quantity comparison and get rid of overselling orders.
In addition to the eBay and Amazon marketplaces, you can of course also connect other marketplaces to DreamRobot! In addition to the major all-rounders, niche marketplaces can also be optimally integrated into a sophisticated trading strategy! Discover the selection of marketplace connections now and create a multichannel network for your online business that exactly fits your customers and your products.
idealo is one of the leading comparison and shopping platforms in Europe with approx. 28 million visitors per month, making it the price expert in the German online commerce. The app has around 1.9 million monthly active users and 12.5 million downloads.
Idealo offers retailers both the placement of offers from an external shop and also direct purchasing via the marketplace. You can use both options with the Idealo-App in DreamRobot.
These functions are also available in the idealo-App:
- Fetch orders: all orders from idealo are automatically retrieved and put into an overview in DreamRobot.
- Transfer shipping status: The shipping status of orders are regularly being updated and automatically sent to idealo.
- List products: You can list your articles from the DreamRobot warehouse to idealo.
- Quantity comparison: You can activate the cross-portal quantity comparison and keep the stock up-to-date for your multi-channel business across all of your portals.
- Refunds: You can report credits, that are processed by idealo-payments orders, directly back to idealo. Afterwards idealo refunds the payment.
Over 60 years, OTTO has been one of the most successful e-commerce companies and the largest fashion and lifestyle online commerce platform for consumers in Germany. With over 10 million active customers, 2.6 million visits per day and up to 10 orders per second, otto.de offers a high reach with a qualitative product environment. OTTO Market is OTTO's marketplace and the center for all retailers who want to sell their products on otto.de. Cooperation on an equal footing with the goal of mutual and sustainable success makes OTTO Market a strong partner in the e-commerce landscape.
The Otto-App provides these functions in DreamRobot:
- Fetch orders: OTTO orders are automatically retrieved in DreamRobot several times an hour.
- List products to OTTO: List your products easily to OTTO via the OTTO settings in the DreamRobot Lister.
- Activate/deactivate products on OTTO: Products can be activated or deactivated on OTTO from within DreamRobot.
- Cross-portal quantity comparison: DreamRobot's automation, the so called cross-portal quantity matching, matches item quantities on all your sales platforms.
- Update shipping status: DreamRobot automatically sends OTTO the shipping status of your order when you complete your order in the Deliver step.
Kaufland.de is one of the fastest growing online marketplaces in Germany. The marketplace combines concentrated retail power with state-of-the-art platform technology. With around 32 million monthly online visitors as well as 1,300 stores in 8 countries, Kaufland.de has high reputation amongst the online and offline commerce field, ensuring optimal reach for your offers.
You can use these app features when selling on Kaufland.de:
- Fetch orders: Orders from Kaufland.de are automatically retrieved and put into DreamRobot.
- List products: You can either list all your products from scratch or attach them to existing products via EAN.
- Quantity comparison: The cross-portal quantity comparison is available for the Kaufland.de-App and ensures regular quantity comparison in the warehouse and on your platforms.
- Invoice upload: With the dispatch of the shipping confirmation e-mail, the invoice PDF can be automatically transferred to Kaufland.de.
- Transfer shipping status: The shipping service provider and tracking code are also being transferred to Kaufland.de with the shipping confirmation e-mail.
On METRO, retailers can expand their business not only nationwide but also internationally and benefit from METRO's reach and thus from Europe's largest hotel, restaurant and catering supplies-network. As a bridge between sellers and the so called HoReCa community, METRO Marketplace offers an innovative and independent platform covering the widest non-food assortment.
You can use these features in the METRO-App in DreamRobot:
- Fetch orders: all orders are automatically retrieved by METRO and put into DreamRobot.
- List product data:Maintain your product data in DreamRobot and transfer it to METRO Marketplace via the app.
- List offer data: Maintain your offer data in DreamRobot and transfer it via app to METRO Marketplace. This includes EAN, prices, stock etc.
- Quantity comparison: Use DreamRobot's automation and cross-portal quantity comparison.
- Invoice upload: All created invoices for METRO orders are automatically transferred to METRO Marketplace.
- Transfer shipping status: DreamRobot automatically transfers the shipping status of your shipments to METRO Marketplace.
CHECK24 is Germany's largest comparison portal for a wide range of product groups. In today's subscriptions-jungle, the pricing of products on CHECK24 is totally transparent to the customer. Also CHECK24 even launched its own marketplace on which all sorts of products can be sold either. It is constantly expanding the range of products so that clothing and shoes can now also be sold.
You can use these functions in the CHECK24-App:
- Fetch orders: Your orders are automatically retrieved by CHECK24 and put into DreamRobot.
- Transfer shipping status: DreamRobot automatically transfers the shipping status of your shipments to CHECK24 via shipping confirmation email.
Etsy is an international marketplace for unique and creative goods. Here, more than 30 million people from all over the world buy and sell their own creations, unique pieces and vintage items. Founded in 2005 in New York, Etsy offers the world's largest international creative community with 1.9 million active shops and more than 45 million products.
Here's what the Etsy-App has to offer:
- Fetch orders: Your orders are automatically retrieved from Etsy and put into DreamRobot.
- Transfer shipping status: DreamRobot automatically transfers the shipping status of your shipments to Etsy via shipping confirmation email.
You don't want to wait? Then simply connect your DreamRobot account to your desired marketplace or service provider via REST API! Thanks to the standardized interface, DreamRobot is infinitely scalable and customizable.
Expand your commerce network and find the best plan for your strategy.
You can test DreamRobot completely free of charge for 14 days with full functionality. Get to know the software with the help of our support team and create your multichannel commerce network. Connect the marketplaces of your choice and let our support team advise and assist you personally. We will show you which functions are particularly helpful for your multichannel strategy: Get to know our cross-portal quantity comparison, create your templates for efficient selling and quickly import your items into the new system so that sales can start straight away!